[c-nsp] ASR920 "console" port....ugh

CiscoNSP List CiscoNSP_list at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 04:03:34 EST 2016

Thanks Nathan - I really question Cisco's thought process....what was "wrong" with the traditional style RJ45 console port?  Took up too much realestate??

We have rack kits for them, but Ive only just unpacked 2, found the fun console ports, got that working, and upgraded XE on them both....havent installed rack kits yet, but thanks for the heads up....can they still be racked on top of each other, or does the rack kit cause issues?

Im going to order in a few of these

A920-CONS-KIT-S
Serial Console Kit, USB-to-RJ45 cable

Hopefully they will do what I need....Im assuming they will be very inexpensive lol

Cheers.