Cisco 6500 SAMI WiMax Gateway

Samir Abid Al-mahdi samir.abidali at gorannet.net
Fri Jul 1 06:25:30 EDT 2016

Dears experts,

I am in need for a WiMax gateway ( New of refurbished ) since the current
gateway supplier ( Huawei ) has discontinued the product.

I wonder if anyone of you has prior experience in Wimax gateway of Cisco
and whether the integration is doable with Huawei BSS.

Also, please be so kind and if you know of any other Gateway's vendor
supplier who can supply a ASN gateway, I would be more that grateful.

Thank you all for taking the time and answering this Email in advance.
Best Regards