[c-nsp] SUP720's memory, looking at options..

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Wed Jul 6 02:54:08 EDT 2016

 Is there any place where they list how many routes the ASR9K will handle,
granted most of the current goodness is too rich for my blood, but stuff
like the RSP4G and RSP8G are pretty easy to come by.   I thought I saw
something saying they were limited to say 512K routes, but I may be thinking
of something else.

 Nice to hear the ASR1K worked well, even with netflow..

---
Howard Leadmon - howard at leadmon.net
PBW Communications, LLC
http://www.pbwcomm.com