[c-nsp] SUP720's memory, looking at options..

Mack McBride mack.mcbride at viawest.com
Thu Jul 7 16:15:30 EDT 2016

We figure 768 gives us two more years and we are replacing the boxes at the core as fast as possible.
Those that are using SRD feature, we can tune tables and still provide clients with a full table.
These devices generally only have two paths to the core anyway and don't
Directly connect to the internet.

Mack McBride | Senior Network Architect | ViaWest, Inc.