[c-nsp] Etherchannel load-balacing change on live network

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 11:34:47 EDT 2016

If it's that much of a concern, I would look at the release notes for a
'current' IOS version for that platform, and check the caveats for bugs that
might have involved your version and etherchannel stuff.  Or a search on the
bug tool, though that involves a little luck on guessing the right keyword.

Chuck