[c-nsp] N7K M1 card netflow

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jul 18 13:26:29 EDT 2016

All,

Anyone running or wanting to run these, or generally wanting netflow on
that platform should have a look at CSCuz04838.

TL;DR - CPU and ASIC have different clocks and they're not synced so
netflow timestamps are, permanently, wrong. TAC say:

"""
After internal discussions with our development team , we have decided
not to fix this bug as it is not an easy fix and is considered too risky
"""

Might not be an issue on M2 or F3, but just in case, and in view of the
overall attitude I've seen from TAC... caveat emptor w.r.t. netflow on
this platform, I would advise ;o)

Comments to your account team, of course!

Regards,
Phil