[c-nsp] Router 6504E - SUP 720 3B XL

Estagiario estagiario.rede at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:24:55 EDT 2016

thank you all

taking advantage of the expereciencia of Lords.

This combination 6505-e + SUP720-3BXL +  WS-X6704-10GE

It is better than juniper mx-10 ? (Junos problem is time to convergence and
flaps BGP peers)
considering the price in Brazil
new juniper mx-104, 4x10ge (R $ 80,000)
used Cisco 6505+SUP720-3BXL+WS-X6704-10GE = (R $ 40,000)