[c-nsp] Classic IOS shared policy instance

Curtis Piehler cpiehler2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 01:08:40 EDT 2016

I have a particular scenario doing some QoS on classic IOS devices.

I have two WAN sub-interfaces part of a physical interface and a service
policy defined that shapes the "WAN" to 100M.  Is there a way I can make
both sub-interfaces derive from this one policy-map.

On an ASR9000 I know you can do service-policy out shared-policy-instance
xyz.

What if you apply the service-policy to the physical interface (has no IP)
?  Will the two sub-interfaces derive from that?

Thanks
Curtis