[c-nsp] MPLS load-balancing on ME-3800X

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Thu Jul 21 19:55:52 EDT 2016

James,
Not sure if you have got the answer. If not, let me know and I can provide
you the info.

Best Regards,

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager
Service Provider Routing Segment
waris at cisco.com
TME Jive page:https://cisco.jiveon.com/groups/sp-tme-internal-page
Phone: +1 408 853 6682
Mobile: +1 408 835 1389

CCIE - 19901

 <http://www.cisco.com/>

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by
reply email and delete all copies of this message.
For corporate legal information go
to:http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html