[c-nsp] CSCuy29638 - MPLS (for IPv4) Brokenness Fixed - ASR920

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Thu Jul 28 11:58:42 EDT 2016

> any new informations about the 03.16.03a hangs? Could you share SR number or
> bugid, if filed?

Sorry, Lukas, we have not had a chance to re-upgrade to .03 and see if the problem presents itself. We also have not opened a case with Cisco, due to the problem not happening at the moment and having little to no data to provide for them to begin troubleshooting. Working with first level TAC on issues like this has proven to be nigh impossible without the issue actually happening.

> About to deploy some 24SZ here and I need to decide between 02a and 03a.

What I will say is that we have some 24s running:

03.16.01a.S
03.16.02a.S

and have not had any issues for some time. We run a network with L3 to the customer, MPLS, LDP, ISIS, BGP, and BFD. There's a mixture of some devices that also run IPv6 and we've had an issue where one device seems to lose IPv6 routes occasionally, which drops BGP6 sessions. The issue seems to resolve itself after a period of time. Other than that, we seem to be running relatively smoothly.

-evt