[c-nsp] QinQ on NS-OX/Nexus

Curtis Piehler cpiehler2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:34:36 EDT 2016

I've searched for this before and I was not able to find the functionality,
even on the 5ks.  The reason being in my belief is the Nexus platform is
designed for datacenter switching.   QinQ is more of a metro/carrier type
functionality.  With the QinQ SVI your egress interface would need to be
set for dotq-tunnel to strip the outer VLAN unless your carried expects
both tags.   Of course opening a ticket with TAC is the best way to confirm
though.