[c-nsp] A9K Netflow export drops

Robert Williams Robert at CustodianDC.com
Tue Jun 14 08:44:10 EDT 2016

Hi Jared,

> We are running 6.0.1 in production.
> There is a 5.3.4 release that is forthcoming, but unless you have some of the older hardware
> that is not supported in 6.x, you should be looking at 6.0.1 instead.

That’s interesting thanks, we have a mix of 9001 and 90xx/RSP-440 so all supported I believe - have you had any significant issues on 6.0.1?

From the bug list it looks like there are hundreds of open issues and even more which are resolved but only 'after' 6.0.1

I guess the same could be said for 5.3.3 - but for some reason 6.x.x sounds like a significant jump.

Cheers!

Robert Williams
Custodian Data Centre
Email: Robert at CustodianDC.com