[c-nsp] ASR9k Bundle QoS in 6.0.1

Robert Williams Robert at CustodianDC.com
Tue Jun 14 10:57:04 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Ok, continuation from the original query here... I've dropped 6.0.1 on a lab box and found a command which wasn't in 5.3.3 and 'sounds' like it relates to the issue originally discussed (aggregated bundle-ether qos shaping, per bundle, not per NP or member port).

The command is here:

RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:(config)# hw-module all qos-mode ?
  aggregate-bundle-mode      set aggregate bundle mode                <<<

Typically, I can't find it any of the documentation either! Anyone have any ideas??

Cheers!

Robert Williams
Custodian Data Centre
Email: Robert at CustodianDC.com