[c-nsp] ASR9k Bundle QoS in 6.0.1

Nick Cutting ncutting at edgetg.com
Thu Jun 16 11:42:24 EDT 2016

Your customers are running MPLS between their sites - across L2 MPLS provider Links?
This is something that I also want to do as an enterprise man, but was always worried about MTU etc.

Just so I understand - this also causes a hashing issue for the ISP's as the sources and destinations are many labels deep - and you only see the /30 IP's I have chosen for the links across your backbone?