[c-nsp] BGP blackhole community config

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 13:47:34 EDT 2016

This is my ASR config, can you tell me what is wrong here?

router bgp 100
 bgp log-neighbor-changes
 network xx.xx.xx.xx mask 255.255.255.0
 redistribute static route-map RTBH
 neighbor xx.xx.xx.xx remote-as 200
 neighbor xx.xx.xx.xx send-community
!
ip forward-protocol nd
!
ip bgp-community new-format

ip route 192.0.2.1 255.255.255.255 Null0
!
!
route-map RTBH permit 10
 match tag 666
 set community 64682:0
 set ip next-hop 192.0.2.1
!
route-map RTBH permit 20

This is what i am sending to blackhole traffic

ip route x.x.x.x 255.255.255.255 null0 tag 666