[c-nsp] BGP blackhole community config

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 13:55:30 EDT 2016

Jason,

Did you see my full config just pasted 5 minute ago. We don't have
Internal RTBH, its very simple BGP setup we have single Router in our
network connected to single ISP, They said for blackholing use
community 64682:0

They said their side everything is good but somehow its not working.
Do you know how to troubleshoot or debug to see its sending /32 route
to peer or not ?

I tried debug ip routing and i am seeing following

R1#
*Jun 20 15:38:23.212: RT: updating static xx.xx.xx.xx/32 (0x0)  :
    via 0.0.0.0 Nu0  0 1048578

*Jun 20 15:38:23.212: RT: rib update return code: 17