[c-nsp] asr920 - push two vlans

Mike mike-cisconsplist at tiedyenetworks.com
Thu Jun 23 10:16:54 EDT 2016

On 06/23/2016 12:14 AM, Adam Vitkovsky wrote:
> > Mike
> > Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 7:43 PM
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a gig ethernet port I want to accept untagged frames on, and push
> > two vlans on for forwarding thru mpls. Of course, I also want to remove
> > these tags and make the frames untagged when exiting the ethernet
> port. I
> > am failing to see how to specify this, does anyone have a quick and
> dirty
> > config example on this?
> >
> Hi Mike,
>
> This should do.
>
> service instance 1000 ethernet
> encapsulation untagged
> rewrite ingress tag push dot1q 10 second-dot1q 20 symmetric
>

> Or you can use what Aaron provided on the other end of the PW.
>
> adam

Hi Adam,

     So on ASR920, at least with my release, that command doesn't take
'second-dot1q' parameter.

rewrite ingress tag push dot1q 401 ?
   symmetric  Tag egress packets as specified in encapsulation

     Is there an additional knob you know of that might enable the
second-dot1q feature for that command? My system is running version
03.16.01a.S at the moment.

Thank you.