[c-nsp] trouble with link aggregation on WS-X6716-10GE [SOLVED]

Sebastian Beutel sebastian.beutel at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Mar 16 12:58:54 EDT 2016

Hi List,

    thanks for all the ideas, we finaly made it work and i don't want to
keep the solution a secret. We discovered that there is an "partner admin
key <nr>" Option configurable on an Alcatel Switch and the number seems to
must match the number of the port-channel on the cisco side... After fixing
this the links on our side aggregated like a charm as if nothing ever had
happend.

Best,
   Sebastian.