[c-nsp] Strange X2 Temperature Flaps

Robert Williams Robert at CustodianDC.com
Thu Mar 17 13:10:10 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Excellent thanks for this, I'm surprised we have never seen it before but it certainly seems like a perfect match for our symptoms. That has saved me a lot of additional time trying to work this out. I guess those links must have been added at the same time 6 months ago :)

So, many thanks everyone!

Cheers,

Robert Williams
Custodian Data Centre