[c-nsp] ISSU on nexus 5k with vPC/lacp

George Giannousopoulos ggiannou at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 03:23:01 EDT 2016

Hi,

Today we upgraded a couple of N7Ks in one of our DCs.

Everytime we ask cisco about ISSU the answer is "it's supported, it works,
but why can't you perform a traditional upgrade?"
Also after some bad experiences with ISSU in the past, we decided to just
reload the boxes.

All servers are dual homed with vPC on both N7Ks, so the overall downtime
was about 10 sec for our services. Not bad..

--
George