[c-nsp] QinQ layer 3 port channel

Wes Smith fathom5 at live.com
Sun May 1 21:00:20 EDT 2016

Hi
I have two sites connected by l2 vlan trunk.
On the A end, the A-client switch has multiple gig ports connecting to the "A" core/pe.

On the B end, the "B-client" switch  connects by a single 10g to the "B" core.

All equipment is Cisco 6800 or 6509 sup720/Sup2t.

The question is how to handle the multiple gig ports at the A-end.

Preferably, I want a simple single layer 3 connection using some sort of ether-channel between the A client and A-core and connect to the single 10g at the B end.

Instead of using independent l3 links for each of the A end gigE.

A-client-L3Etherchannel --Acore--qinq--Bcore -- 10g-- BClient.

Is this doable ?

I know how to make multiple svi connections over this path.
It's the lag config at the A end that is stumping me.