[c-nsp] ASR1004 Used

CiscoNSP List CiscoNSP_list at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 23:02:58 EDT 2016

We have used NHR (Now Curvature) in the past for some grey market kit - Always ensure it can get smartnet, and they offer lifetime warranty.....if you want "faster/advanced" replacement, they have a Netsure product (Similar to smartnet)....but we Smartnet ours (For TAC support, IOS access as well as hardware replacement)...been very happy with there service/support of Curvature though, definitely worth a look if your in the market for refurb