[c-nsp] ASR1004 Used

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Sun May 8 14:46:05 EDT 2016

When you say fiber, do you mean ethernet or any STM-4/STM-1 type interfaces?

I would seriously look at something like the Arista 7150 or similar.

I’m not sure what other features you need, but a 24 port 10GE router/switch combo can be had for cheap on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arista-DCS-7124S-24-Port-10-Gigabit-Ethernet-Managed-Switch-/141984188598?hash=item210eeac8b6:g:wHwAAOSw3mpXH528

- Jared