[c-nsp] Link encryption and scalability kit etc

Nick Cutting ncutting at edgetg.com
Mon May 9 07:50:22 EDT 2016

Thank you all for your replies.

Can anyone elaborate on the type 4 vs type 5 type L2 over MPLS part here - and which would not work - I'm guessing type 5 would be more compatible?

We buy a mix of both types - controlled by our upstream providers.
We get some circuits delivered on a trunk up to the ISP - which then breakout via vlan to different customers, I'm guessing these are type 4.

I don't have the kit to test this at present - simulating the ISP L2 connection.

Thanks

Nick