[c-nsp] ASR920 stops routing unexpectedly

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Wed May 11 09:56:35 EDT 2016

Hi James,

> How much traffic was your A920 doing at the times when it went stopped
> forwarding traffic?

Less than 50Mb/s through the core-facing interface.

> I believe this is related to CSCux98051

I did see this, but I wanted to get more details about it from TAC and they've ignored my request. Perhaps there are no further details, idk. I do wonder if perhaps there was something on one of the EoMPLS circuits that caused a large burst of traffic that our monitoring didn't pick up and it triggered CSCux98051.

-evt