[c-nsp] ASR920 stops routing unexpectedly

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Wed May 11 15:47:54 EDT 2016

On 11/May/16 13:43, CiscoNSP List wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry can't help you with your issue (Im in the process of deploying some ASR920's, so hope you do find and answer), but Im fairly certain Mark Tinka (On this list) has/had a similar issue…Im on phone atm, so can't easily search though archives, but will have a look tomorrow morning….Mark will probably respond prior to that anyway ;)

My issue that is exactly like this was on the ME3600X/3800X.

TAC and the ASR920 BU categorically stated that this issue does not
exist on the ASR920.

We are running 15.5(3)S2a - 3.16(2)aS - on our ASR920's, and don't see
this issue.

We are running a special image from this release to test a fix for
CSCuy29638 (very nasty bug). The fix will make into the general code
11th June.

I'd recommend the OP upgrades to 3.16(2)aS.

Mark.