[c-nsp] IOS-XR 5.3.3 add Yang Models

quinn snyder snyderq at gmail.com
Wed May 11 15:57:04 EDT 2016

> make sure you got the “May 10th” version vs the one last week that was deferred and won’t be supported.
>
> - Jared

yes.  in my original testing with 6.0.1 — there were some ssh-related issues with the platform (at least the version that i was working with $vendor on).  i applied a patch that brought me to the appropriate revision level.

i’ve not contacted the b/u for exact differences — but this is just a sandbox for me to play in.  obviously — the vetting process for baked in code will occur with the releases from cco.

q.

quinn snyder | snyderq at gmail.com