[c-nsp] ASR9k Bundle QoS in 6.0.1

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Fri May 13 17:53:21 EDT 2016

On 13/May/16 12:47, Saku Ytti wrote:

> Trio by default does MPLS payload and Ethernet payload based hashing,
> even IP in QinQ in ETH in MPLS by default would be balanced by IP, so
> really curious why it didn't work.

Me neither.

> You're not worried about reordering, some amount of it seems like it's
> guaranteed to happen?

The devices in question are 2 feet apart, in the same facility, so this
has been under control.

However, it gnaws at the back of my mind, and I'm currently in the
process of fixing it by getting the best of both worlds - per-flow load
balancing + effective policing in LAG situations.

Mark.