[c-nsp] BGP flowspec S/RTBH for large DDoS

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Sun May 15 19:39:53 EDT 2016

First of all i need ASR9k so i am looking for hardware also i am
collecting information for flow specs, I think i need to talk to my
ISP and i am sure they will say we don't do flowspecs. but i have to
push it out asap.  I think most of ISP don't trust customer and they
won't allow this technologies.