[c-nsp] netflow on bridge domain interface

CiscoNSP List CiscoNSP_list at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 22:17:13 EDT 2016

Hmm..replied to this earlier, but didnt show up on the list (My other replies have come through immediately) - re-send....apologies for double post, if the original reply shows up :)

I ran into a similar problem on our older ASR1001's, trying to get FNF to work....one way traffic only being reported(Config was correct)....opened TAC case that was "protracted"....out of frustration, and needing FNF "immediately", I ended up having to just use old-style dot1Q subints, and FNF worked without issue(Same config as was on the BDI Int).....Ill dig up the old case details.....but this was at least a year ago....so was hoping the "bug" was fixed by now....