[c-nsp] BGP flowspec S/RTBH for large DDoS

chip chip.gwyn at gmail.com
Thu May 19 07:43:27 EDT 2016

Some folks at Juniper have recently commented that work is ongoing to
devise a method of configuring "groups" of interfaces and an extra field in
the flowspec rule be tied to the group.  In this manner some rules may be
tied a group of interfaces while other rules can be tied to other
interfaces.  No idea when it will be implemented however.

--chip

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 7:40 AM, Adam Vitkovsky <Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk>