[c-nsp] ASR920 stops routing unexpectedly

Spyros Kakaroukas s.kakaroukas at connecticore.com
Thu May 19 11:25:06 EDT 2016

I apologize if I wasn't clear enough, but I hit the ME3600X one, on an
ME3600X.

For what it's worth, we're testing a couple of 920s on 03.16.02a on PE
scenarios ( isis/bgp/ldp/rsvp for vpws, l3vpn, ipv4 and ipv6 services ) and
we haven't experienced any issues ( yet ).

My thoughts and words are my own.

Kind Regards,

Spyros