[c-nsp] LNS Alternatives

CiscoNSP List CiscoNSP_list at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 05:50:03 EDT 2016

Thanks James - Apologies for the non-inline replies, Im on phone, via Hotmail...lol, makes it difficult :)

Ill have another chat to Cisco, see what they can do for us....re Juniper, yes, I did look at them....my only issue is that we are only a small company, with all Cisco engineers...i.e. zero Juniper in-house knowledge...but Ill investigate further...if its a far cheaper option (And feature parity is equal or better), then Id be crazy not too....will be a difficult learning experience for us all(Mainly due to time constraints), but potentially worth it :)

Yes indeed re radius attributes etc....was scratching my head for a while wondering why the hell a basic dsl service wouldnt auth!...some mind boggling changes by Cisco lol

Thanks for the tip re QOS....will be doing a lot more testing in this area (As well as others!)

Cheers for all your feedback+help....much appreciated.