[c-nsp] Level 2 switch 1U, 4 x 10GE

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Mon May 23 11:44:47 EDT 2016

Hi,

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 05:36:18PM +0200, listas at cutre.net wrote:
> Sorry, we?re a Cisco house (not my preference, but?) that?s why I posted the question in c-nsp and not in j-nsp.

I understand that - we used to be a Cisco house as well, but Cisco so
missed the boat in L2 switches (expensive, too few 10G ports, but to
compensate, too small buffers) that we started looking elsewhere...

If you have enough of them, investing the few days to learn the
ickiness of JunOS-for-switches might be well worth it.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de