[c-nsp] ASR9xx: 3.16.04S experiences?

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 05:30:32 EDT 2016

On 2 November 2016 at 01:50, James Jun <james at towardex.com> wrote:
> Gents,
>
> Anybody with ASR920 and/or 903 running 3.16.04S yet?  If so, experiences?
> We've been rolling 3.16.03aS out to most of our boxes til now.
>
> James

Hi James (top work on that name choice!),

We have lab tested 3.16.04S to replace 3aS, it has passed with no
issues [1] and now we are doing the red tape / paper work to make it
our official production version for the ASR920's. So no live
production boxes yet but soon very soon hopefully as its passed the
UAT.

[1] For us this is OSPF, BFD, LDP, MP-BGP (with various route maps,
prefix/community/RT filters, and inter-AS MPLS), MPLS L2 VPNs (p-t-p
EPL, VPLS), L3 VPNs, various H-QoS settings. Mininmal NAT and GRE
testing though.

Cheers,
James.