[c-nsp] DDOS Attacks Mitigation

Samir Abid Al-mahdi samir.abidali at gorannet.net
Fri Nov 4 03:03:41 EDT 2016

Hi Arie,

Thank you for helping me,

However the solution is not clear for me, online Anti-DDOS solutions works
on service based, such as domains.

We are an ISP that is under attacks and mainly the volume based DDOS
attacks is majority of attacks and affecting the overall network
performance. How will the online service can help in this ? does it mean
the traffic has to pass through their system first ?

Appreciate your support

Best Regards