[c-nsp] arp packet capture via elam

Hefin James [ahj] ahj at aber.ac.uk
Wed Nov 9 08:25:17 EST 2016

Can anybody point me in the right direction.
I'm trying to capture a broadcast ARP packet from a specific MAC address on a Sup6T
When I ping from the device in question, I capture the ICMP and not the initial ARP, (This is after clearing the device ARP cache.)

I've got the following. From what I've read, I need to change the ipv4 to other, but that will not let me capture via smacm and ideas?

show platform capture elam release
show platform capture elam asic eureka slot 1
show platform capture elam trigger master eu10 dbus dbi ingress ipv4 if smac=e4f8.9c6d.e494
show platform capture elam trigger slave eu10 rbus rbi pb2
show platform capture elam start

Thanks,
Hefin