[c-nsp] Upgrade IOS from 15.0(2).se7 to15.0(2) se10

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 08:13:43 EST 2016

I'm not sure about the microcode.  We've deployed a lot of SE10 lately.  I
haven't heard of any long reboots from the SE6 we were on.  SE9 fixed the
TCP memory leak PSIRT from March or last fall, or maybe it was the NTP
vulnerability.  I don't remember which.  But SE9 introduced a bad SNMP
memory leak that wasn't in the SE6 we'd been using.  SE10 fixed the memory
leak, and has been pretty solid so far.

Chuck