Firewall NAT and DDOS

Samir Abid Al-mahdi samir.abidali at gorannet.net
Fri Nov 11 03:43:46 EST 2016

Dear Experts,

I have an issue in my current network setup in which we are getting
multiple volumetric attacks.

The current firewall is dropping the traffic however our links is already
congested.

If we manually trigger black hole the attack stops however the ip address
which is used by a nat pool, stops working and many customers complain
mainly due to the uncoordinated actions between the router and firewall.

Do you know of any firewall that can trigger the black hole and remove the
attacked IP from the natted pool at the same time.

or perhaps any other suggestions for this issue.

Thank you