[c-nsp] Strange Routing..

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Wed Nov 23 06:29:26 EST 2016

 Pretty sure ip classless is the default, it's not in the config, but if you
type it in, it doesn't then show up in the config.   Also looking in show run
for the peering netblock only shows the interface ip config, and of course
all the various peers as well in the bgp config.   As I mentioned in an
earlier, maybe some anomaly or something, but when I realized I was missing a
prefix-list for someone, I reloaded my bgp configs from my backup config
file, and somehow when it recalculated the routes it all just started working
right.   So of course now looking at it, all output now looks perfect as
well.   I think I will just put this in my book of strange at the moment, and
am just glad all is back to normal and playing nice.

 As always, thanks for the input Gert..

---
Howard Leadmon
PBW Communications, LLC