[c-nsp] 67xx cards and full tables

krunal shah krun.shah at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 17:02:07 EST 2016

Hello,

Is there anyone importing full table IPv4 and IPv6 in 6708 line cards?

I am looking to see if any operational issues with installing full BGP
table in a VRF both IPv4 and IPv6 in VRF from more than 2 BGP sources on
7600 router with RSP720-3CXL 4GB RP and 2GB SP memory. I also need some
room for MPLS routes may be around 2000 IPv4 routes and lables.

System has only one VRF and and allocating labels per VRF.

#sh mls cef maximum-routes
FIB TCAM maximum routes :
Current :-
-------
 IPv4 + MPLS         - 768k (default)
 IPv6                - 127k
 IP Multicast        - 1k

Looking to see how much memory (show memory statistics) and processor
utilization.

Krunal