[c-nsp] ISR4331 QoS

Gerald K. gerald at ax.tc
Fri Nov 25 06:25:47 EST 2016

Am 24.11.2016 um 11:19 schrieb Mohammad Khalil:
> it might work if the service-policy applied directly under
> the physical interface?

We got our first 4331 some days ago and I can confirm, that QoS with ACL
matching on the pysical interface is working, even in the case when this
interface is parted into multiple sub-interfaces.

It seems that the 4331 is not able to police or shape on sub-interface
level anymore. That can be difficult if the sub-interfaces belong to
different VRFs and hence may have overlapping IP spaces that can not be
distinguished with common ACLs on the physical interface.

--
Gerald