[c-nsp] OSPF Loop-Free Alternate Fast Reroute and repair path

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:08:50 EDT 2016

On 30 September 2016 at 11:55, CiscoNSP List <CiscoNSP_list at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Ah - I think Ive found the answer to my own question..this prefix doesnt have the flag NodeProt(I think), as this prefix would share the same next hop router as the primary path...indirectly, later in the path...all others wouldnt...

Sounds like you have fixed your problem.

In addition to "show ip ospf rib x.x.x.x y.y.y.y" did you also check...

show ip ospf fast-reroute
show ip cef x.x.x.x/yy detail
show ip cef x.x.x.x/yy internal
show ip route repair-paths x.x.x.x y.y.y.y

"show ip ospf rib ...." Will show you the protect flags as you said
which is the most important probably but the others have helped me out
in addition.

Cheers,
James.