[c-nsp] BGP with MPLS

Maile Halatuituia maile.halatuituia at tcc.to
Mon Oct 3 23:00:08 EDT 2016

Hi

Can i do BGP without MPLS between my two PE routers.

My question is to my understabd that BGP carry the means of reachability between the two PE but it is the mpls actually carry the traffic. Can someone correct me if i am wrong or suggest any best approach to this.

The reason is that my PE router does not support MPLS .

Hope to hear you soon.

Confidentiality Notice: This email (including any attachment) is intended for internal use only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of the content is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by email and delete this email and any attachment.