[c-nsp] stange vlan 1 output

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Fri Oct 7 13:07:46 EDT 2016

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 07, 2016 at 06:54:05PM +0200, james list wrote:
> xxx#sh int gigabitEthernet 8/45 switchport
> Operational Mode: trunk
>
> xxx#sh int gigabitEthernet 9/27 switchport
> Operational Mode: static access

This.

Now *why* it thinks it is an access port even though it's configured
as "mode trunk", and it has a link, will be that device's secret...

I'd remove all of the config ("default int g9/27") and re-paste what
you had before.  Might help, might not.

TAC will recommend a software upgrade (which might not be related) and
a reload (which is likely going to fix this ;-) so "SW upgrade good!").

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de