[c-nsp] Port-channel between Cisco 4948 and ASR 9k going err-disable

David Wilkinson cisco-nsp at noroutetohost.net
Tue Oct 11 09:03:57 EDT 2016

It doesn't do it on any topology change, Never had the this problem
between classic IOS devices. This has happened since we migrated some
links over to ASRs, It is making me wonder if I have missed something in
the ASR configuration.
The logs on the other devices in the network doesn't show any topology
changes until after the error disable.

Happens on both 4948 - ASR links within the same second, which then
isolates the 4948s from the rest of the network.

ASR 1 ------ ASR 2
4948 1 ---- 4948 2