[c-nsp] AAA-3-BADLIST

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Oct 12 09:37:26 EDT 2016

Hi,
> Hello,
>
> I m getting the following on one of our production routers.
>
> %AAA-3-BADLIST: invalid list AAA ID 4190791 -Process= "SSH Process"

Error Message    %AAA-3-BADLIST: invalid list AAA ID %u
Explanation    An AAA client has provided an invalid attribute list to AAA.

Recommended Action    Copy the message exactly as it appears on the console or in the system log. Research and attempt to resolve the issue using the tools and utilities provided at http://www.cisco.com/tac. With some messages, these tools and utilities will supply clarifying information. Search for resolved software issues using the Bug Toolkit at http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/launch_bugtool.pl. If you still require assistance, open a case with the Technical Assistance Center via the Internet at http://tools.cisco.com/ServiceRequestTool/create, or contact your Cisco technical support representative and provide the representative with the information that you have gathered. Attach the following information to your case in nonzipped, plain-text (.txt) format: the output of the show logging and show tech-support commands and your pertinent troubleshooting logs.

you could turn on some debugging on aaa....

alan