[c-nsp] Loop Prevention in VPLS

Zahid Khan zahid.indian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 01:21:16 EDT 2016

Thanks Aaron, Lukas, Mark and Nick for your valuable feedback.

Unfortunately my client is not agreeing to share any routing with ISP(us).
We are looking into option to explore creation of p2p pseudo-wire but this
will involve major design changes in customer end design and latency will
also increase spoke to spoke communication.