[c-nsp] ASR920 Netflow ifIndex Value (dpidx)

Nigel Hendrickse nigel.hendrickse at paratustelco.com
Tue Oct 25 11:08:09 EDT 2016

Hi,

TAC came back with:

>> Please note that this match interface input does NOT point to ifindex and we do NOT support SNMP MIBs in netflow. This input interface exported to the collector points to the
>> dpidx of the interface. Dpidx can be obtained using the command - sh platform hardware pp active interface all

Using 'match interface input' or 'match interface input snmp' in the router flow record configuration doesn't change anything - the 'dpidx'  value instead of SNMP ifIndex is exported in the netflow data for both options (confirmed via Wireshark captures). If anyone has come up with any solutions for this please give me a shout.

Thanks,
Nigel