[c-nsp] ASR Firmware 15.5(3)S4a

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:37:34 EDT 2016

On 26 October 2016 at 13:35, Lukas Tribus <luky-37 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On a similar topic of the software download portal. Does it happen to you
>> that when you navigate those software download selections nothing happens
>> after you click on them?
>> I drives me mad sometimes as it comes and goes.
>
> Yes. It also happens that it redirects you to a page that only contains
> corrupted content (no html, just random letters, like you would open a zip
> file with notepad). Wait a few hours and it usually goes away.
>
> Its pathetic.

Yeah I get that. Sometimes I am browsing though a Squid proxy and it
seems to be much worse then but I'll have no issues with any other
sides whilst using that proxy. It looks like the encrypted HTTPS
payload is being dumped. 3 refreshes seems to reliably work for some
reason for me :)

Cheers,
James.